In less than a month, we will all take a moment to honor those special ladies in our lives… our Mom’s. Mother’s Day is May 11th.
Breakfast in bed and beautiful flowers are nice presents, but why not go the extra mile for Mom and give her a Secret Ingredients Gift Certificate. With our gift certificates there’s no need to run to a local shopping mall, or pay the extra price for shipping while you anxiously bite your nails wondering if the gift will be delivered on time. It’s the perfect Mother’s Day gift with ease.
We offer gift certificates in any dollar amount. Gift certificates can be used for Heirloom and Keepsake Cookbooks, as well as Cookbook Kits. If you’re having trouble figuring out the best dollar amount, feel free to contact a Secret Ingredients Customer Service representative. We’re available via our Customer Service line at toll free 866-697-3247, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to help you determine the best gift certificate amount to best suit you and your Mom’s needs. Also, once you place your gift certificate order, you can expect to receive it via email within 12-36 hours.
That’s it for me, until next time…
There are just some people out there who are self-sufficient when it comes to gifts. These are the people you usually get gift cards and gift certificates for. Well, you can do the same right here at Secret Ingredients.
We offer gift certificates in any dollar amount. They’re great gifts for people who are perfect for customized cookbooks, but like to do the customizing themselves.
Gift certificates can be used for Heirloom and Keepsake Cookbooks, as well as Cookbook Kits. If you’re having trouble figuring out the best dollar amount, feel free to contact a Secret Ingredients Customer Service representative. We’re available via our Customer Service line at toll free 866-697-3247, or you can email us at email@example.com. We’ll be happy to help you determine the best gift certificate amount to best suit you and your gift recipients needs.
That’s it for me, until next time…
As most of you know, our Heirloom Cookbooks are on hold until November- kind of. What does this mean?? You can continue creating your Heirloom through our website, but we are not able to print your book until November because we are upgrading the product line.
So, what do you do if you want to give an Heirloom book as a gift before November? We have two options:
1. The Secret Ingredients Gift Note- We have Gift Notes available that let your recipient know that an Heirloom cookbook is being created just for them. Let us know if you need one! We’ll send you the Gift Note via email, and all you have to do is print it and fill in your recipient’s information.
2. Create a Keepsake Book. Our Keepsakes are much less expensive but very, very neat gifts. Why not print a Keepsake now until the Heirlooms are ready?? A lot of families make an Heirloom cookbook as a gift for a family member and then give out Keepsake cookbooks as holiday gifts or family reunion favors.
We appreciate your understanding during this transition and apologize for any inconvenience. We promise the wait is worth your time! The new improved Heirlooms are incredibly beautiful and will be here in time for the Holidays!
Finding the perfect Holiday gift is hard, especially if the person you are shopping for has everything! If you are like me, finding an unique gift is important. I try to give my loved ones special, personalized gifts that they instantly love. For example, every year I make my sister Whitney a beautiful photo book that captures her family’s memories of the year and her two growing children. Of course, this year she is also receiving a Keepsake Cookbook with my favorite recipes of the year!
Giving your loved ones a gift certificate for a custom cookbook is a gift that will be remembered for years to come! Whether your recipient is the family matriarch, a new mother, a gourmet chef/foodie or your family’s favorite cook, she/he will love making their own cookbook.
Gift certificates are available for Heirloom and Keepsake cookbooks. Email us at info@HeirloomCookbook.com or call us toll free at (866) 697-3247. We are happy to help you give the perfect gift! Gift certificates will be available until December 22, and will be sent by priority mail or email.
Creative Ways to Give Secret Ingredients Gift Certificates:
- Fill a Christmas stocking with cooking utensils, recipes, and the gift certificate. Precious!
- Include a several handwritten recipe cards with the gift certificate. They could be your favorite, time-tested recipes or family recipes that have survived generations!
- Bake your favorite Holiday treat, wrap it up beautifully, and affix the gift certificate to the packaging.